AEM’s 0-100PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The 100PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge is a must for anyone with an engine that has an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, AEM EMS or other tuned ECU. Depending on the engine, a drop in fuel pressure can cause catastrophic engine damage as a lean condition at wide open throttle can occur quickly. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to see when there's even a 2 PSI change in pressure, giving you time to shut things down before damage occurs. The lightning fast needle movement is a result of a precision high speed electronic stepper motor making it one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. A 100PSIG brass sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the AEM Fuel Pressure gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
- Gauge readout from 0 to 100psi
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and black and white gauge faces
- 320 viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Pressure gauge includes AEM 100psi brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
AEM part number: 30-5133