The X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge (PN 30-0300) measures 2 1/16th-inch (52mm) in diameter and features a modern, visually striking faceplate and new seven-segment center display that is 87% larger than the 30-4110 AEM Wideband Gauge’s center display. This creates the perception of a larger overall gauge, but in a common 52mm size for easy mounting. Its slim depth (less than one inch overall) and ultra-slim cup depth of .200-inches dramatically increases its application base and potential mounting locations.
The X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge has a user configurable display via buttons on the gauge face that allows you to change AFR values for different fuels, Lambda or O2%, change the center display to three or four digits, perform a free-air calibration if desired as the sensor ages, and change the CAN message ID when linking multiple X-Series Inline Controllers or X-Series Controller Gauges. A black bezel and black dual-faced faceplate for air/fuel and Lambda are included, and an optional silver bezel with white dual-faced air/fuel and Lambda faceplate is available (PN 30-0300-ACC, sold separately). An Auto Dimming feature is included. Locking connectors ensure a positive connection between the harnesses and gauge and a new single board design adds to the new gauge’s durability.
X-Digital wideband technology gives these controllers the ability to read and report values that other controllers do not, which can deliver more optimized engine tuning and a safer overall operating condition. The controller’s high-speed digital implementation ensures no loss of signal fidelity and full transient response, making it able to identify the slightest fluctuations in AFR and output them in full value.
X-SERIES WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER FEATURES:
- X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitors wideband AFR controllers
- Patented X-Digital wideband technology (Patent 9,575,030)
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
- Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
- 0-5V & RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (CANbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders
- Can display AFR values in hundredths of %
- 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825” gauge depth
- Gauge cup depth only .200” deep!
- Auto dimming feature
- User configurable display via buttons on the gauge face for changing AFR values, Lambda and O2%, and 3- or 4-digit display
- Black bezel and black dual faced faceplate included (gauge only, silver bezel/white gauge option sold separately, PN 30-0300-ACC)
- Locking connectors
AFR VALUE RANGE BY FUEL TYPES:
- Display Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- Display Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- 0-5V Output Gasoline values from 8.5:1 to 18.0:1 AFR
- CANbus Output Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- CANbus Output Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from .58 to 1.23
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 5.7:1 to 12.0:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 5.2:1 to 11.0:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 3.75:1 to 8.0:1 AFR