135lbs / min approx 1350 horsepower
Ten years of perfecting the aerodynamics of billet wheel technology has produced the fastest spooling, greatest efficiency, and unmatched airflow capabilities; dubbed the Z2. AGP Turbo’s Z2 product line simply is the latest standard in performance and reliability offered in Race Journal Bearing with 360 degree thrust with a variety of turbine housing options. Utilizing a Borg Warner S400 based system, we have taken the compressor stages to new levels perfecting an already excellent platform.
- S400 Based Compressor Housing with 5” Ported Shroud Inlet and 4.21 OD V Band Outlet
- AGP Billet 80mm inducer 110mm exducer 7075 aluminum compressor wheel 135lbs / min
- 88mm exducer, 96mm inducer Turbine Wheel provides compatibility with S400 turbine housings
- T6 Twin Scroll turbine housings available: 1.15, 1.32, 1.45 and 1.58 A/R with 5" V Band Outlet (5.75" OD Tapered)
- Tial V Band Inlet V Band Outlet Stainless turbine housing available: 1.17, 1.31, 1.45 A/R with 4" V Band (4.5" OD Flat)
The Race Journal Bearing housings are not water cooled and have a 1/4” NPT oil inlet, and Standard S400 oil drain with 3/8-16 threads. Lines and fittings are all available here. Flanges and gaskets are available here.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am running the on a 5.9 cummins as a compound setup it a agp 63/68sxe over agp z480. It spools fast and egt have not got over 1100. I would recommend both of these turbos.