65lbs / min approx 625 horsepower
S257 AKA 57/61 AKA 57-61 SX-E
BorgWarner Turbo Systems Aftermarket is pleased to announce the release of the AirWerks® SX-E super core assemblies for performance applications. These new part numbers are purpose engineered for both diesel and gasoline high performance applications.
S200 SX-E super cores contain the following exciting new features:
- Compressor cover integrated speed sensor port and pre-machined boost port
- Forged milled (billet) compressor wheels with extended tip technology
- Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics
- Interchangeable with existing turbine housings for upgradability
The BorgWarner super core assembly consists of the compressor cover attached to the cartridge, all cartridge to turbine housing mounting hardware, clamp plates, cap screws and mounting gaskets. Speed sensor and turbine outlet V-band are not included with turbo assemblies. Choose a turbine housing from our extensive list of factory housings as well as our custom cast performance housings.
- Borg Warner 3.5" Inlet 2" outlet compressor housing with port shroud map width enhancement, pre tapped for speed sensor and pressure port. (parts not included and will need to drill through)
- 57.15mm inducer 76.2mm exducer FMW Forged Milled Wheel (Billet)
-61mm exducer, 70mm inducer turbine wheel
-T3 Open Scroll turbine housings available: .48, .63, .82 A/R with 4 Bolt Outlet (Garrett T31 style interchangable)
-T3 Open Scroll turbine housings available: .63, .82, 1.06 A/R with 3" V band outlet
-T3 Twin Scroll turbine housings available: .75, 1.00, 1.25 A/R with 3" V band outlet
-T4 Open Scroll turbine housings available .68, .81, .96 A/R with 3" V band outlet
-T4 Twin Scroll turbine housings available: .83, 1.00, 1.15, 1.22 A/R with 3.5 V band and 3" V band outlet options
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I still don’t have this installed but the price and quality is top notch. The V band inlet housing is very nice and the staff were great at sorting out details with me
Great turbo came in packaged perfect with no shaft play and when she got put into the car the turbo was spooling great love the power difference. over all great turbo and I would recommend it.