55lbs / min approx 525 horsepower
Nine years of perfecting the aerodynamics of billet wheel technology has produced the fastest spooling, greatest efficiency, and unmatched airflow capabilities; dubbed the Z2. AGP Turbo’s Z2 product line simply is the latest standard in performance and reliability offered in Race Journal Bearing with Steel 360 degree thrust, or Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing configurations with a variety of turbine housing options.
- AGP Cast T04E Compressor Housing with 4” Ported Shroud Inlet and 2” Outlet
- AGP Billet 54mm inducer 71mm exducer 7075 aluminum compressor wheel 55lbs / min
- AGP 57mm exducer, 65mm inducer Turbine Wheel
- T3 Open Scroll turbine housings available: .48, .63, .82 A/R with 4 Bolt Outlet (Garrett T31 style interchangable)
- T3 Open Scroll turbine housings available: .63, .82, 1.06 A/R with 3" V band outlet (3.625 OD Flat)
- T3 Twin Scroll turbine housings available: .75, 1.00, 1.25 A/R with 3" V band outlet (3.625 OD Flat)
The Race Journal Bearing housings are not water cooled and have a 1/8” NPT oil inlet, and Standard T3/T4 oil drain with M8x1.25 threads. The Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing housings are Garrett’s M14 Water Cooled and 7/16-24 Inverted Flare oil inlet, and Standard T3/T4 oil drain with M8x1.25 threads. Lines and fittings are all available here. Flanges and gaskets are available here.
Note: The Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing turbo option will come with the properly sized oil restrictor fitting. Please do not replace this fitting with any other size unless instructed by a representative from AGP.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
On AGP's twin scroll log manifold, Turbosmart 45mm hypergate, and while using N2MB's boost box, my datalogs show it hitting 22psi by 3800rpm (race journal bearing, 0.75 a/r) starting from 3k on a 3rd gear pull. I would have loved to have gotten this turbo with the dcbb chra. I'm very happy with it. I just wish my engine didn't have so many miles on it, or I would get the dcbb version and pair it with a ported head and let it EAT, lol.