85lbs / min approx 850 horsepower
Nine years of perfecting the aerodynamics of billet wheel technology has produced the fastest spooling, greatest efficiency, and unmatched airflow capabilities; dubbed the Z2. AGP Turbo’s Z2 product line simply is the latest standard in performance and reliability offered in Race Journal Bearing with Steel 360 degree thrust, or Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing configurations with a variety of turbine housing options.
- AGP Cast T04S Compressor Housing with 4” Ported Shroud Inlet and 2.5” Outlet
- AGP Billet 65mm inducer 92mm exducer 7075 aluminum compressor wheel 85lbs / min
- Optional T51R Mod:
Optional T51R Mod is where we plug and then CNC machine the inlet of the compressor housing to amplify the turbo whine and whistle. Keep in mind this modification is done after the order is placed and typically ads a week or two before the order is shipped. However, sometimes it can take longer and maybe even up to 4 weeks. If you have ordered other finishing options like ceramic or polishing, it may add additional time on top of the typical 2-3 weeks before your order ships. Because of the labor intensive work and machine time needed, there can be delays beyond what we quote. We do take special care to every order to prepare for shipping and want to make sure you get the highest quality parts and service. We are confident that the quality you receive is worth the wait. We appreciate your patience while we work.
- For more information about the T51R mod, please read this article.
- AGP 65mm exducer, 74mm inducer Turbine Wheel
- T3 Open Scroll turbine housings available: .48, .63, .82 A/R with 4 Bolt Outlet (Garrett T31 style interchangeable)
- T3 Open Scroll turbine housings available: .63, .82, 1.06 A/R with 3" V band outlet (3.625 OD Flat)
- T3 Twin Scroll turbine housings available: .75, 1.00, 1.25 A/R with 3" V band outlet (3.625 OD Flat)
- T4 Open Scroll turbine housings available: .68, .81, .96 A/R with 3" V band outlet (3.625 OD Flat)
- 3.00" V Band Inlet .82 A/R with 3.625" V band outlet
The Race Journal Bearing housings are not water cooled and have a 1/8” NPT oil inlet, and Standard T3/T4 oil drain with M8x1.25 threads. The Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing housings are Garrett’s M14 Water Cooled and 7/16-24 Inverted Flare oil inlet, and Standard T3/T4 oil drain with M8x1.25 threads. Lines and fittings are all available here. Flanges and gaskets are available here.
Note: The Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing turbo option will come with the properly sized oil restrictor fitting. Please do not replace this fitting with any other size unless instructed by a representative from AGP.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have these on an LSx 427 and couldn't be happier. They are well worth the price and make ridiculous power for a street car.