Turbo has 83/74 turbine wheel directly interchangeable with Borg Warner S400 T4 Frame
120 lbs / min approx 1200 horsepower
- S400 Platform Compressor Housing with 5” Ported Shroud Inlet and 4.21 OD V Band Outlet
- 76mm inducer 100mm billet compressor wheel
- 74mm exducer, 83mm inducer Turbine Wheel provides compatibility with S400 turbine housings
- 82mm exducer, 87mm inducer Turbine Wheel provides compatibility with S400 turbine housings
- T4 Twin Scroll turbine housings available: .90, 1.00, 1.10, 1.25 A/R with 4.62" OD Flat (half marmon), and optional 4.00" OD Flat HX40 Outlet
- Tial 3.81" OD V Band Inlet 4.50" OD V Band Outlet Stainless turbine housing available: 1.02, 1.16, 1.30 A/R
What makes the AGP Z400 series different from Borg Warner's S400 line? Even though AGP is a Borg Warner distributor, we've found the weak links and decided to perfect on that. In order to have the most durable turbo of this frame, these turbos use a 360 Degree race bearing system that provides superior rigidity and added cooling to the thrust bearing so it can support ultra high boost applications. The Z400 also comes with an O Ring seal on the compressor housing. This eliminates the common leaks found on S400 turbos between the seal plate and the compressor housing.
Optional T51R Mod is where we plug and then CNC machine the inlet of the compressor housing to amplify the turbo whine and whistle. Keep in mind this modification is done after the order is placed and typically ads a week or two before the order is shipped. However, sometimes it can take longer and maybe even up to 4 weeks. If you have ordered other finishing options like ceramic or polishing, it may add additional time on top of the typical 2-3 weeks before your order ships. Because of the labor intensive work and machine time needed, there can be delays beyond what we quote. We do take special care to every order to prepare for shipping and want to make sure you get the highest quality parts and service. We are confident that the quality you receive is worth the wait. We appreciate your patience while we work.
The Race Journal Bearing housings are not water cooled and have a 1/4” NPT oil inlet, and Standard S400 oil drain with 3/8-16 threads. Lines and fittings are all available here. Flanges and gaskets are available here.