Here is the popular 56mm Borg Warner Extended Tip compressor wheel packed into the correct turbine and compressor housings to allow it to make the power it was designed to. This uses Borg Warner's S200 CHRA and AGP's compressor housing and turbine housing. The "RS" designates genuine Borg Warner cartridge and rotating assembly combined with AGP's housings for perfect fit and function.
- AGP Cast ported shroud housing 4" inlet 2" outlet
- Borg Warner 56mm extended tip compressor wheel 2.20/3.14 56lbs/min
- AGP Cast T31 4 bolt outlet T3 turbine housing available in .48, .63, and .82 A/R ratios
- AGP Cast 3" V band outlet twin scroll T3 housing available in .55 and .75 A/R ratios
- AGP Cast 3" V band outlet T3 housing available in .63 and .82 A/R ratios
- Borg Warner 2.54/2.92 turbine wheel
The bearing housings are not water-cooled and have a 1/4"BSPP oil inlet. The oil drain is the standard T3-T4 with M8 threads. Lines and fittings are all available here. Flanges and gaskets are available here. We recommend the 2 bolt flanged "T3" plate oil feed that has an 1/8"NPT located here. The BSPP fittings are sometimes hard to come by which is why we would recommend this kit.
Options: If you want some added flavor to your turbo, we can polish the compressor housing and/or ceramic coat the turbine housing black or silver. We can also weld elbows off the compressor outlet to fit your installation perfectly.