Product has been discontinued in place S261SXE
Here is the 61mm Borg Warner Extended Tip compressor wheel packed into the correct turbine and compressor housings to allow it to make the power it was designed to. This uses Borg Warner's S200 CHRA and AGP's compressor housing and turbine housing. The "RS" designates genuine Borg Warner cartridge and rotating assembly combined with AGP's housings for perfect fit and function.
- AGP Cast ported shroud housing 4" inlet 2" outlet
- Borg Warner 61mm extended tip compressor wheel 70lbs/min
- AGP Cast T31 4 bolt outlet T3 turbine housing available in .48, .63, and .82 A/R ratios
- AGP Cast 3" V band outlet twin scroll T3 housing available in .75, 1.00, 1.25 A/R
- AGP Cast 3" V band outlet T3 housing available in .63, .82, and 1.06 A/R
- AGP Cast 3" V band outlet T4 housing available in .68, .81, and .96 A/R
- AGP Cast V band inlet 3" v band outlet housing available in .82 A/R
- Borg Warner 2.54/2.92 turbine wheel
The bearing housings are not water-cooled and have a 1/4"BSPP oil inlet. The oil drain is the standard T3-T4 with M8 threads. Lines and fittings are all available here. Flanges and gaskets are available here. We recommend the flanged "T3" oil feed that has an 1/8"NPT. The BSPP fittings are sometimes hard to come by.
Options: If you want some added flavor to your turbo, we can polish the compressor housing and/or ceramic coat the turbine housing black or silver. We can also weld elbows off the compressor outlet to fit your installation perfectly.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This turbo is amazing! I would not run this in a stock engine or head but with my setup I made just under 650whp on a .63 hotside on only 29psi, so I bought another this year with the .82 and sent it out for porting numbers to come