76lbs / min approx 750 horsepower
S362 AKA 62/68 AKA 62-68 SX-E
BorgWarner Turbo Systems Aftermarket is pleased to announce the release of the AirWerks® SX-E super core assemblies for performance applications. These new part numbers are purpose engineered for both diesel and gasoline high performance applications.
S300 SX-E super cores contain the following exciting new features:
360 degree thrust bearing
Compressor cover integrated speed sensor port and pre-machined boost port
Flexible compressor cover outlet options (S300SX-E only)
Forged milled (billet) compressor wheels with extended tip technology
Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics
Interchangeable with existing turbine housings for upgradability
The BorgWarner super core assembly consists of the compressor cover attached to the cartridge, all cartridge to turbine housing mounting hardware, clamp plates, cap screws and mounting gaskets. Speed sensor and turbine outlet V-band are not included with turbo assemblies. Choose a turbine housing from our extensive list of factory housings as well as our custom cast performance housings.
- Borg Warner 4" Inlet 2.5" outlet compressor housing with port shroud map width enhancement, pre tapped for speed sensor and pressure port. (parts not included and will need to drill through)
- 61.44mm inducer 83.47mm exducer FMW Forged Milled Wheel (Billet)
- Optional compressor Discharge: The factory turbo has a 2.5" hose outlet. We offer a 2nd Gen Machined V Band discharge for 1994-2002 Ram Cummins 5.9, and a 3rd Gen welded elbow for the 2003-2007 Ram Cummins 5.9.
- Optional T51R Mod:
Optional T51R Mod is where we plug and then CNC machine the inlet of the compressor housing to amplify the turbo whine and whistle. Keep in mind this modification is done after the order is placed and typically ads a week or two before the order is shipped. However, sometimes it can take longer and maybe even up to 4 weeks. If you have ordered other finishing options like ceramic or polishing, it may add additional time on top of the typical 2-3 weeks before your order ships. Because of the labor intensive work and machine time needed, there can be delays beyond what we quote. We do take special care to every order to prepare for shipping and want to make sure you get the highest quality parts and service. We are confident that the quality you receive is worth the wait. We appreciate your patience while we work.
- For more information about the T51R mod, please read this article.
- 68mm exducer, 76mm inducer turbine wheel
- T3 Open Scroll turbine housing available: .63 A/R, .82 A/R, 1.06 A/R with 3" V band outlet
- T3 Twin Scroll Cummins Diesel Specific Housings available in .70 (12cm), .70 (12cm) Gated, .80 (14cm), .80 (14cm) Gated, with HX40 and HE351 Outlet
- T3 Twin Scroll turbine housing available: 1.00, 1.25 A/R with 3" V Band Outlet
- T4 Open Scroll turbine Housings available: .68, .81, .88, .96 A/R with 3" V Band Outlet
- T4 Twin Scroll turbine housings available in .83 Wastegated, .83, .91, 1.00, and 1.10 A/R with 3.5 (4.21 Marmon), 3" V Band, and HX40 outlet options
- V Band Inlet .82 A/R with 3" V band outlet
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Extremely amazing service. Could not be any happier. Ben is very understanding and does his best to help you out. Thank you AGP!
sounds like a plane taking off. love it.
The turbo was installed on a Cummins C with a P7100 set at approximately 400 + HP with an Allision. It's spool time was satisfactory. We did add a bleed elbow to adjust wastegate opening. Manifold pressure at 3400 feet elevation was 32 PSI. Exhaust temperature, post turbo never exceeded 800 degrees under 100% load at 70 degree ambient temperature. Power and manifold pressure was increased from the HX 40 that was originally installed. Exhaust temperature was reduced. The tech staff at AGP spec'ed this turbo for us and did an excellent job.
Installed on an ih DT360, works well and customer service is good