HP Rating: 620
If you're looking for a cost effective turbo that can still make a lot of power, the PT5858 CEA® is a great choice. With a variety of housing options on both the hot and cold sides, we can help you spec out the perfect turbo for your vehicle. Featuring our revolutionary CEA® compressor wheel technology, this turbo offers excellent performance in an easy-to-manage size.
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 58mm inducer compressor wheel
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- 58mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Part Number: 505-5858, 505-5858 B
- Optional T51R Mod:
Optional T51R Mod is where we plug and then CNC machine the inlet of the compressor housing to amplify the turbo whine and whistle. Keep in mind this modification is done after the order is placed and typically ads a week or two before the order is shipped. However, sometimes it can take longer and maybe even up to 4 weeks. If you have ordered other finishing options like ceramic or polishing, it may add additional time on top of the typical 2-3 weeks before your order ships. Because of the labor intensive work and machine time needed, there can be delays beyond what we quote. We do take special care to every order to prepare for shipping and want to make sure you get the highest quality parts and service. We are confident that the quality you receive is worth the wait. We appreciate your patience while we work.
- For more information about the T51R mod, please read this article.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Clocking your turbo is an absolute necessity for install and an absolutely ridiculous reason to rate this turbo 3 stars. I have 7k @ 26-30psi on my 5858 so far with no sign of any significant wear on the journals or thrust bearing. I am very happy with this turbo, if you go any bigger on a 4 cylinder street car you will regret it. Note: This turbo is more efficient than it seems to keep that in mind when deciding wastegate size and priority.
Told them it was for an srt4. Still have to rotate the compressor housing. But turbo looks awesome