HP Rating: 705
This is the turbo that changed history: the first mass-production unit to feature Precision's groundbreaking CEA® compressor wheel technology, the PT6262 CEA® turbocharger is considered "the holy grail" by many in the forced induction world. This turbo can help you make unstoppable power when used on its own, or double up to twins for a much more intimidating and incredible setup.
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 62mm inducer compressor wheel
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 62mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Part Number: 505-6262, 505-6262 B
- Optional T51R Mod:
Optional T51R Mod is where we plug and then CNC machine the inlet of the compressor housing to amplify the turbo whine and whistle. Keep in mind this modification is done after the order is placed and typically ads a week or two before the order is shipped. However, sometimes it can take longer and maybe even up to 4 weeks. If you have ordered other finishing options like ceramic or polishing, it may add additional time on top of the typical 2-3 weeks before your order ships. Because of the labor intensive work and machine time needed, there can be delays beyond what we quote. We do take special care to every order to prepare for shipping and want to make sure you get the highest quality parts and service. We are confident that the quality you receive is worth the wait. We appreciate your patience while we work.
- For more information about the T51R mod, please read this article.