65lbs / min approx 625 horsepower
Nine years of perfecting the aerodynamics of billet wheel technology has produced the fastest spooling, greatest efficiency, and unmatched airflow capabilities; dubbed the Z2. AGP Turbo’s Z2 product line simply is the latest standard in performance and reliability offered in Race Journal Bearing with Steel 360 degree thrust, or Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing configurations with a variety of turbine housing options.
- AGP Cast T04B Compact Compressor Housing with 3” Inlet and 2” Outlet
- AGP Billet 57mm inducer 76mm exducer 7075 aluminum compressor wheel 65lbs / min
- AGP 57mm exducer, 65mm inducer Turbine Wheel
- T3 Open Scroll turbine housings available: .48, .63, .82 A/R with 4 Bolt Outlet (Garrett T31 style interchangable)
- T3 Open Scroll turbine housings available: .63, .82, 1.06 A/R with 3" V band outlet (3.625 OD Flat)
- T3 Twin Scroll turbine housings available: .75, 1.00, 1.25 A/R with 3" V band outlet (3.625 OD Flat)
The Race Journal Bearing housings are not water cooled and have a 1/8” NPT oil inlet, and Standard T3/T4 oil drain with M8x1.25 threads. The Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing housings are Garrett’s M14 Water Cooled and 7/16-24 Inverted Flare oil inlet, and Standard T3/T4 oil drain with M8x1.25 threads. Lines and fittings are all available here. Flanges and gaskets are available here.
Note: The Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing turbo option will come with the properly sized oil restrictor fitting. Please do not replace this fitting with any other size unless instructed by a representative from AGP.