49lbs / min approx 490 horsepower
Who says cast wheels can't work? Not us. This is the original "50 trim" that made all those fabulous pump gas numbers back in the early days. Those of you might remember the 50 trim turbo when we partnered with Turbonetics, this is the latest combo made entirely by AGP.
- AGP Cast T04E Compressor Housing with 4” Ported Shroud Inlet and 2” Outlet
- AGP Cast Wheel 54mm inducer 76mm exducer compressor wheel 49lbs / min
- AGP 57mm exducer, 65mm inducer Turbine Wheel
- T3 Open Scroll turbine housings available: .48, .63, .82 A/R with 4 Bolt Outlet (Garrett T31 style interchangeable)
- T3 Open Scroll turbine housings available: .63, .82, 1.06 A/R with 3" V band outlet (3.625 OD Flat)
- T3 Twin Scroll turbine housings available: .75, 1.00, 1.25 A/R with 3" V band outlet (3.625 OD Flat)
The Race Journal Bearing housings are not water cooled and have a 1/8” NPT oil inlet, and Standard T3/T4 oil drain with M8x1.25 threads. The Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing housings are Garrett’s M14 Water Cooled and 7/16-24 Inverted Flare oil inlet, and Standard T3/T4 oil drain with M8x1.25 threads. Lines and fittings are all available here. Flanges and gaskets are available here.
Note: The Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing turbo option will come with the properly sized oil restrictor fitting. Please do not replace this fitting with any other size unless instructed by a representative from AGP.